Tuesday, December 7, 2010

English Weather

Today I woke up to find out it is -13 degrees outside! I have been really ill these past few days [since the snow fight] and today I actually feel somewhat better. However, I will still stay in most of the day because I want to feel completely better before I go back out into the cold, -13, snow filled streets of Hull again.
Although it is very beautiful out, the cold is not my best friend. This is a picture from the street close to my house. Outside it looks like a true winter wonder land! However, its much better in photos than in person.

Its a bitter sweet moment knowing I will be home in 13 days. I thought I would be really excited but I neglected the friends I have made here. They are really cool people, and I will miss them lots! I will miss fish & chips, and summer fruit juice from Tesco![best juice in the world] There is so much here that I am use to, it will not be the same in the states.

[Although I am really anxious to eat some Popeye's!] I'm going to miss Hull a lot. I have had a great time! Words really cant describe how good it has been studying abroad.

.... Signing out! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment