Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Leg of the Journey

I have started my journey!!! Its going to be a long two days of traveling but it will all be worth it once I reach the UK! Anxiety and nervousness have began to settle. I feel like a baby learning to walk for the first time.

I am really going to miss my UIS family!!! It has taken a lot of energy and preparation for this very moment. I have worked long and hard to achieve the goals I have set. The good and bad times, the ups and downs have all paid off. The best part of it all is it in not over, this is just the beginning!!

This morning I arrived in Chicago around 1pm and I am currently sitting in O'hare airport waiting to board my plane! If I had wifi, I would upload some really cool pictures I took earlier but it will have to wait until next time.

I have strong concerns with flying, this is only my second time, and the first was NOT a good experience. I'm praying this one will be better than before. ((((Aaahhhhhhhh!!!!)))){ How I feel on the inside but I'm keeping it together. "Ill be fine."

Until I land, PRAY FOR ME!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment