Wednesday, September 8, 2010

T minus 6 seconds.

It is 6 days until I leave the United States. Anticipation is building the closer it gets to the time for me to leave. I am very excited to go but I am not sure if my fears of flying will be overcome by next week. I thought I was leaving springfield for good but I  had to return to Springfield due to situations that came up[like having my car broken into], but hey that's life.

My dream is less than a week away. I am sorting my belongings and it is finally starting to look like I can actually fit 4 months of LIFE in one suit case! This is one of the biggest challenges thus far because I do not want to forget anything that I will need. 

I have my lists together. I have created several lists that have become very useful. I think this is a skill that I will keep because it has helped me stay in order. Everything is looking good! Thanks to everyone who is in my ear giving me words of encouragement! You have no idea how much it is helping right now! Until next time, Bon VOYAGE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment