Friday, September 17, 2010

I am officially here!

Where I will be sleeping for the next 4 months!

Today I received my apartment flat, and it is pretty nice!! I also went on a walk around the campus. It is pretty nice as well, much bigger than UIS! All I need is to meet some cool people and get adjusted to the lifestyle here.


Right now I am at at a cafe called Lattitude because my internet does not work from my flat but it will be cool for now. I have found a good place to eat some food, and settled in. I even learned the bus system in one day, which was pretty easy to use. It is a good thing they speak english here, I will admit asking for help a few times. I have managed to get all the basics together, now the fun starts!

SN: I also found out I do not start classes until the first week in OCTOBER! What am I going to do for 2 weeks??

I will be sure to keep the posts coming!

 Until next time... Signing OUT!

4 comments:

  1. im proud of you cousin get it in for me in london

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Blake! I will be checking up on you periodically with this blog. I like the idea that you are recording and capturing every moment. That's excellent. Take care buddy and talk with you soon.

    Keith R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAhh thanks bro. I did not know people could comment on these. Can we not have any more "anonymous" people on here!

    ReplyDelete