Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another day in England!

Today is getting started. Today I will got to the library and study (><).. I have a feeling the work is going to pile up on me one day so I am trying to stay on top of my school work. Being here,  I have to continuously remind myself I am here for school. Having classes 4 days a week does not permit much travel, so I will hit the books nice and hard this semester.

I really miss home. My life here is totally different and its starting to feel like an "out-of-body" experience. However, im loving every minute of it! Yet its time to get back to my normal life!

In one week, I will be going with friends to Marseille France!! The anticipation is building up and im so ready! I hear the weather there is really nice! Pictures soon to come..!

No comments:

Post a Comment