Thursday, November 4, 2010

Down Hill From here!

Will I have reached he climax of my trip and it is down hill from here!! I have registered for class at UIS for the Spring 2011! I'm taking teacher education courses; ill only need one more course for my minor in English, and on my way to the top courses of my major sociology!!  17 credit hours is a lot, the most I have taken in my college career. I have a big work load ahead of me but nothing could be more than writing 10000 words!

I tried something new this week. Me and a bunch of friends went salsa dancing! Ha ha.. it was an very interesting experience! Everyone says that I was the best, and caught on the quickest but I'm not sure, there were some real "professional" salsa'reerrrs(lol) in there! I had a blast, and it was really interesting to see the Mexican culture from the European perspective!

Culture is amazing! I now know I am in the right field with my major sociology. I'm learning respect for people, and better understanding of the world!

Tonight there is supposed to be firework demonstrations all over the UK and Europe. These pictures will be nice!

Until next time... 'Adios'!

No comments:

Post a Comment