Thursday, November 18, 2010

Long time no see!

It has been a while since I have blogged. These past 10 days have been difficult. I am SOOO ready to go home I don't know what to do! I love Europe, England, Hull, this experience, all that good stuff: BUT! I am ready to go home, get a job, and get back to my life as I know it is will be... Love studying abroad, best time of my life, yet its TIME to GO! [Maybe I feel this way because its so close to me being home?]

A quick update:

Well... I had to the opportunity to go to Marseilles France with a really good friend of my Chloe! We had such a good time in France, and it was a real vacation! I even turned my phone off for two days straight, and never checked the time. That's how to have a vacation...

This a view from Notre-Dame de la Garde, a famous church in Marseilles. It was a very unique church with the most beautiful architecture I have ever seen. Here is a photo of the inside paintings on the ceilings...


Beautiful huh? Yeah I know!


I also had the chance to ride on her family's boat, and eat Pate` while sitting a few miles off the coast. She showed me the best of Marseilles and I will never forget! 


Thanks Chloe!



I also had the chance to stop through London! It was awesome, although it was EXTREMELY cold, wet, and rainy, I had the chance to visit some nice museums....

this is the British Museum of World History... Man the world is amazing when you get to see it on display..


Finally: I have been relaxing. I had a good time getting away but when I came back to Hull, I was sad. When you leave somewhere that nice its just never the same. Now I am focusing all my time on school, counting down the days until I go home. 

Cheers..

1 comment:

  1. awwww! :) Brother I LOVE your blog. It's exciting! Never stop!

    ReplyDelete