Saturday, November 6, 2010

SUCCESS!!!

I started my final essays and all of my tutors say I'm off to a great start! I'm very proud of myself. I think the school system here is awesome! Now I can focus on my final papers, and that is about it considering I do not have any other assignments within the mean time! This is so good, I feel so successful! :)

Having a lot of free time on my hands has allowed me to explore so much stuff I would not be able to at home. Because I cannot work, and only have a total of 8 hours of class time per week, I do have being to do so much on the side. Ive stated putting a lot into writing and plan to make things happen when I get home!


 I have to say I made a mistake, I thought I had less than 60 days left and I was off by 10 days. I skipped a week (oops!) I have exactly 61days left, not including today. So it exactly the half way point now. Especially since on the 5th and today is the 6th. Hey, everyone makes mistakes!

This week has been amazing! I am really blessed and thankful to have had such a good week. Not all of the weeks here have been like this so I'm thankful things are starting to look up. The more I think I am adjusted, the more I learn something new and realize that I am not fully adjusted to "English" culture. But hey, I love it here!

Well, I am about to go to the gym. I have been working out much more here since I have so much free time, and I think this is going to turn out to be a good habit I picked up, possibly a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment