Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 20

Day 20 is here! Its one day short of 3 weeks in England. It has been a fun time. Much is going on but all is smooth on this side. My first week of classes went pretty well. I had a little trouble finding them on the campus but I made to them eventually.

Still continuing my regular use of the gym. I have a personal trainer that came with my gym membership and my work out plan is pretty touch. I think this is going to be an interesting experience watching my body transform!


I also discovered TESCO! Tesco is the equivalent to Wal-Mart in the states, it has everything! I have been grocery shopping a few times and it is basically the same experience. Except for the fact they do not have American brand food! Also it is REALLY expensive! Im not sure if it is the exchange ate, or the actual cost of food here, either way, it is still expensive!

Getting around is fairly easy as well. I can get downtown in about 20 minutes, catching the bus. The bus stop going to the city center is only about a 2 minute walk and the one coming back is literally right in front of my flat.

Life in the UK is great! So far so good!!

Until next time.. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment