Friday, October 29, 2010

Half way? Really?

I just completed week 5 of classes. There are only 10 weeks in the UK's fall semester. This means I am half way there! Its hard to believe that I have reached this point already. :-?

Im not ready to go! I love it here, and I could definitely see myself living here. Hands down. Im glad I am meeting people who I know I will stay connected with. Maybe a potential house mate in the future?

But I do miss the comforts of Springfield and UIS. The knowledge of m surroundings, culture and country is a missed feeling. Something I am taking from this experience is the ability to adapt. This is a new found ability, which basically means I can adapt to almost anything. I may struggle, and even resist at first. But I eventually come out on top and excel through difficult situations. Living in another country, on another side of the world had definitely taken is course of "adaptation" on me, but in the end, everything works together for good.

SN: This girl from Romania made me the best grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had in life. I have officially relapsed to my 10 year old addiction to grilled cheese... YESSS... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment