Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Living Simply...

"life can be as complicated as you allow it to be. Because we are raised to lived in a complex world, people tend to be more complex than life itself. However, if you choose not to allow the unnecessary things into your life, you can live simply."

Live, love, life, simply.

Today I found out I will be going to Marseille France! One of my good friends lives there and a small group of us are going home with her in early November! WHOOP!! WHOOOP!! Now that I am getting settled into classes, my travels shall begin! I am planing and hoping to go to Berlin Germany, Rome Italy, London England, Paris France, and Amsterdam The Netherlands. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to make it to all of these places. We will be staying with her and her family in Marseilles, which is in the south of France. I have never been to France before and I am really excited to go!

This is Marseilles! Cant wait to get there!


Until next time... Bon au revoir!!



No comments:

Post a Comment