Friday, October 1, 2010

School is finally here!

"Anticipated like the iPhone..."

Finally! I begin classes Monday at 9:15!! I have taken care of all of my business [registered for classes, sent things back to UIS, everything that comes with starting school] and made a smooth transition. I am so ready to start this semester! Its amazing how much I miss school. Lets see how I am feeling in about 4 weeks!

This is a view from the top floor of my house!

Sike! I wish! Its from the top floor of my library at HU(Hull University). It is a gorgeous view and a very nice library! It is 8 stories tall and has books, books and MORE BOOKS! I was lost because here there is always a ground floor, then the next floor up is the first floor. It was weird at first. Nevertheless, this is going to be a great semester! 

Until next time.. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment