Friday, October 15, 2010

Its been one MONTH!


I went to the FAIR!
Hull, where my school is located, is also home to one the biggest traveling fair in Europe. Me and a few of my buddies & housemates went.

It was so much fun! I was able to eat some of the "carnival" foods from Europe.
Some of the best burgers ever! It was a typical burger but different at the same time. It had onions and bacon on it. MAN it was good. And the fried doughnuts are to DIE for. The best I have ever had!


I have also been here officially one month!!! Its hard to believe that one fourth of my time in Europe is gone! It is flying by!! But I am soaking up every minute of it. 

I learned something along the way, I need school. School is not an option. I'm either teaching or learning. Once I began to have lectures and attend classes, everything became much better! I enjoyed not having anything to do but it feels good to know that I have a regular routine now. 

Some of the organizations I have continued to be apart of are the International Student Association, The Black Student Union, and a project called Buddy Scheme. I have been to a few Caribbean/ Nigerian Society events and the Hull Christian Union.


I am focused and having a blast! Until next time.. CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment